Thursday, November 29, 2007

Johnny Depp Gets Over His Fear Of Singing, Talks About Almost Quitting Sweeney To Be There For Lily-Rose, And He, Helena and Tim Were Spotted Dining

From www.allheadlinenews.com:
Sally Grover - Celebrity News Service News Writer

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - Johnny Depp considered quitting Hollywood when his daughter fell ill.

The actor, whose eight-year-old daughter Lily-Rose was hospitalized after reportedly contracting the E.coli bacterial infection earlier this year, insists nothing matters more to him than his family.

Johnny, who also has a five-year-old son Jack John with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, said, "I wasn't sure if I would be able to come back. My kids and my girl - nothing else matters in life. My kids are very grounded, not monster-like at all. We keep discipline under control."

"When I was younger I used to play a lot of practical jokes and I p****d my mother off. But the greatest advice I ever got was from her, 'Don't take s**t from anybody. Ever.' And that has stuck with me and I hope my kids never, ever have to take s**t off anybody either."

Johnny, who postponed filming new musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" when Lily-Rose was ill, also revealed he was nervous about his singing scenes in the movie.

He is quoted as saying, "I think I was probably more frightened than anyone. I've never even tried karaoke. It scares the hell out of me. I've never been that drunk - and I've been drunk. I didn't know if I could sing. I did these demos in my friend's garage studio because I didn't know if I could hit a note and to be honest I really didn't. I tried to use Iggy Pop as my inspiration."

"Someone is probably weeping after watching my performance."

I'll be crying after Sweeney--- Because it was so WONDERFUL!!! Don't worry, we all love you Johnny!

And go to www.celebrity-gossip.net/ for the story and pictures of Johnny, Tim and HBC going out to eat at Cipriani.
I love HBC's Johnny's (and Tim of course!) outfits, as always!
It's always great to see my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment