Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Half Blood Prince Midnight Showing




I am very pleased with what I saw last night at the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The film itself was very enjoyable, full of humor and action, and was worth the wait (although I'm still bitter about it's release being put off, but I've seen it now so it's alright). Our wonderful Helena did a fantastic job as Bellatrix Lestrange, you can see how much thought she put into her character and her improvising, showing how great of an actress she really is. If you haven't seen the movie yet, do so. I will say though that the ending was pretty weak (which has been said in almost all of the reviews of the movie) and I was sad that there wasn't a funeral scene (note my attempt to not ruin anything, though I assume everyone knows what I'm talking about).

Don't forget, if you dressed up to the premiere send your pictures to hbcfanclub@gmail.com so we can post them on the site, we'd love to see them!

Be sure to pop on over to http://www.wired.com/ for "3 Half-Blood Prince Bits Fans Will Love (and 3 They Might Not)".

No comments:

Post a Comment