Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Scientist is hard at work....

The 9 Scientist has been working hard to preserve life on this planet, and at last "1" is awake! Here is his Facebook entry:

So drained. I fear that my old body was not built for this.

But it was worth it… he’s awake. His small eyes squinted under the light of my workbench.
His first acts were those of defiance, writhing free of my grasp.

He’s a stubborn one.

That stubbornness will prove invaluable in this world. It’s a trait I have lacked over the years, something I wish I could go back and learn. But there are some qualities you must just be born with.

His face carries a pride and sense of knowledge that surprises me. I may have designed him, but I never expected such an expressive sense of power behind those eyes. 1 is a leader, that much is certain. Only time will tell if he is a good one. I will release him tonight.

And now, on to his brethren. As tired as I am, I can’t stop designing, creating… I must continue.

- The Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment