Saturday, September 19, 2009

Johnny May Drop out of Pirates 4??

 If you haven't heard, Mr. Dick Cook has left the disney family after working there for 38 years, which has made Johnny Depp consider dropping out of Pirates 4, he says: "He said, 'I'd like you to hear it from me before you hear it from someone else or read it. He said today was my last day. He didn't give me a reason."

Cook was the reason Johnny got involved in the Pirate movies in the first place, "He said, 'We're thinking about doing this 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie, I said I was in. This was before there was a script or anything."

About doing the 4th movie:
 "There's a fissure, a crack in my enthusiasm at the moment. It was all born in that office."

When his decission is revieled, you'll see it on HBCfanclub right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment