Saturday, February 27, 2010

HBC: "I Do Get a Good Death Scene."

Thanks to RottenTomatoes.com, we get some more juicy news from the lovely Helena! In this article she discusses her final scene - which is coincidentally the one she dies in:
"I'm mostly in [Deathly Hallows: Part 2]," she told RT. "But it was fun. I died on my last day, which was really weird -- to actually be [killed] on my last day. Molly Weasley - Julie Walters - kills me."

And it'll be quite the moment, she explained. "I do get a good death scene," she told us. "It was really exhausting. As usual! [I'm] duelling, with a wand, on a table. I fell right off. I was clever enough to say, 'If you're going to ask me to duel, backwards, can we put a stuntman at the end?' They said, 'Ah, you won't need one.' And what did I do? Walked straight off.

"You'd think with 70 people looking at you, one of them would go, 'Er, could you stop?!' No! They loved it. I nearly killed myself -- on the day that I died."
Read more on RottenTomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment