Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quote, Unquote

Hey everyone!  HBCfan here!  While I was doing the usual summer chores, I started thinking about things people say to make you laugh when you're down!  This led to the subject of famous quotes, and then finally to Helena quotes... I know there are a lot of great ones, and so I thought that it would be cool if all you HBC fans sent in some of her best quotes!  The only rules are that a) the quotes must be appropriate enough  b) they should have an included and brief explanation of the situation (only if it needs to be explained!)  c) there must be proof that it was said by Helena, and some sort of documentation should be included, and d) HAVE FUN WITH IT!!

Can't wait to hear from you all! (Just send them in via our "Contact Us")  
With that I leave you with this quote:  

"It took me so many years to move out. I'm definitely a bit of a Peter Pan, reluctant to grow up. It all seemed really nice at home-why change it? Part of me would prefer not to have any responsibility whatsoever."  - HBC

1 comment:

  1. Any quotes sent to us will be put into a tab at the top of the page, so send them in friends!
    xoxo
    ~sierra, a site keeper

    ReplyDelete