Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Scientist Presents: 3&4

The Scientist has been working nonstop, pulling himself from his work only to post this on Facebook:


It’s terrifying to think that you really don’t know what you had in this life until it’s too late.
I’m not quite sure what these creations will do in the future, but one thing is clear, we’ve made so many mistakes in the past.

I want to make sure these foolish decisions are never repeated. To do that, the world collectively must learn, and remember. Not a faint emotional memory, but a clear record of time.

Thus, 3 and 4.

So much energy! So much unbridled childlike curiosity.

They carry the same inquisitive nature as 2, but with unparalleled passion. It’s like history and knowledge provide sustenance to their speedy little bodies.

And I mean SPEEDY. These guys are like little puppies, but instead of running around and chewing on furniture, 3 and 4 open books and tear through them with their eyes. Then they carefully return the book to its place and move on to the next.

I’ve given up trying to chase them around the room.

Their joy boosts my spirits. Yet in the recesses of my mind, I cannot forget the death outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment